[Soap-Python] spyne, soaplib or other framework - connection pool

Mariano Reingart reingart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:23:45 CEST 2012

Hello Sergey:

PySimpleSOAP support different transport like httplib2 and pycurl
(some with keep-alive support).
You can even use a custom transport if you wish.
Implementing a pool should not be difficult.

You can take a look at:

http://pysimplesoap.googlecode.com/

(if you can, use the repository version as they are more updates, I'll
publish a new release shortly)

Best regards,

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar