[Soap-Python] soaplib's new maintainer

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 17:27:23 CET 2010

 On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:20 PM, Brad Allen <bradallen137 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Burak Arslan
>> <burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr> wrote:
>>
>> > but how do we proceed about the name? rpclib? soaplib?
>>
>> Let's get more community input on possible names.
>
> soaplib

Ok, the "soaplib" team it is, then. I realize this was a short voting
period but we need to move forward with the release.

Burak has granted Chris Austin ownership access to the "soaplib"
GitHub organization, and Chris granted me ownership. Now I have full
owner privileges, so we know this process works and will make it
easier to hand over the reigns in the future without having to move
the repo.

Chris is pushing the recent changes from the soapapista/soaplib repo
to the soaplib/soaplib repo; he is also updating the GitHub support
ticket to ask the issues moved over from arksom/soaplib to
soaplib/soaplib.

I'll move the (two) wiki pages over manually.