[Soap-Python] WS-I Interoperability test

Burak Arslan burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr
Tue Aug 10 23:14:58 CEST 2010

 On 08/09/10 13:06, Luca Dariz wrote:
> On 09/08/2010 08:25, Luca Dariz wrote:
>>
>>> looking closer at the generated wsdl, i noticed that half of it was
>>> bogus :) i fixed a few things. can you try with the alpha8, just
>>> uploaded
>> Hi burak,
>>
>> i just tried with 0.9.2-alpha2 but the error message is the following:
>>

> I managed to write a simple script that runs the test and prints the
> failure message, if there is one
> Hope it helps
> Luca

hi luca,

great work, thanks.

i added your script to the repository, but i don't think i'll be able to
spend time on this in the coming weeks. patches are welcome.

best regards,
burak

fyi, here's the error i'm getting:

FAILURE in test BP2703

WSDL definition does not conform to the schema located at
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/2003-02-11.xsd for some element
using the WSDL-SOAP binding namespace, or does not conform to the schema
located at http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/2003-02-11.xsd for some
element using the WSDL namespace.

FAILURE MSG

Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Error: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content
was found starting with element 'plink:partnerLinkType'. One of
'{"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/":import,
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/":types,
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/":message,
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/":portType,