[Soap-Python] soaplib development

Jamie Kirkpatrick jkp at kirkconsulting.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 03:18:59 CEST 2010

Hi John

Please see my other emails regarding the status of the project.   In short I
needs some organization and I hope to enlist the most active members of the
community to move things along over the coming weeks.

If you would like to help drop me a line letting me know what you are
willing to do (wiki, bug fixing, new features etc).

Thanks

--
Jamie Kirkpatrick
07818 422311