[Shtoom] Doug play and record at the same time

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Tue Aug 2 00:42:43 CEST 2005

On Sunday 31 July 2005 14:27, Amos Latteier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if anyone is interested or not, but here are some patches
> that fix doug to allow legs to record and play independently.

Great, thanks! I'll commit this shortly - I'm at OSCON this week, and
right now I'm making sure the shtoom talk I'm giving on Wednesday morning
is as polished as I can manage it.

> P.S. If anyone is working on doug, get it touch with me. I have lots of
> ideas. For example, yesterday I hacked together an app that allows you
> to define a voice menu system with an ini file. I'd love to share.

Certainly I'm working on it - this is the sort of thing that's very nice.
At some point in the next couple of weeks I plan to write up the plans I
have for doug - I've written enough scripts with it that I have ideas about
Making It Much Better now.

Anthony