[Security-sig] Fwd: List Settings Question

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 16:49:03 EDT 2017

These passwords should not be recoverable; because they should be only
stored as a one-way salted hash with n rounds.

Passlib has a number of password hashing functions:

- https://passlib.readthedocs.io/en/stable/

- https://cryptography.io/en/latest/hazmat/primitives/cryptographic-hashes/

Is this fixed in Mailman3?

http://www.list.org/download.html