[Security-sig] Fwd: List Settings Question

Steve Barnes gadgetsteve at live.co.uk
Sat Sep 23 22:08:24 EDT 2017

I personally was very disappointed on signing up to the both this
mailing list & security-announce to receive back an email containing my
password in plain text with the promise of the same thing once a month
unless I changed settings on the mail man site..

I would have thought that a security related list could provide better
default practices than that!

Is anybody else concerned about the idea?

Steve Barnes.

---
http://www.avg.com