[Security-sig] HTML page of Python security vulnerabilities

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 19:06:49 EST 2017

Hi,

Minor update on
http://python-security.readthedocs.io/vulnerabilities.html : I
enhanced render_doc.py script to download issue title, author and date
from bugs.python.org. It allows to remove more lines from
vulnerabilities.yaml, so each YAML entry is now shorter and human
mistakes are less likely!

Note: Sadly, it seems like Roundup XML-RPC API requires to pass a user
+ password in the URL to get the author of the first message of an
issue, whereas this information is public if you look at the HTML
page.

Victor