[SciPy-User] Request for obscure text formats

James Anderson james.r.anderson at utah.edu
Sat Jun 26 15:14:13 EDT 2021

SerialEM is used on many TEM microscopes.  It has the .idoc and .log files.  I'm not sure if it is obscure enough but if you are looking for random data sets it may help.

idoc: http://internal.connectomes.utah.edu/RC2/TEM/1445/TEM/1445.idoc
log: http://internal.connectomes.utah.edu/RC2/TEM/1445/TEM/1445.log

Context, if needed, and many links to other .idoc and .log examples.  The stats and plots are all generated from data contained in the .idoc and .log files.

Have Fun,
James