[SciPy-User] Request for obscure text formats

Olivier Crouzet olivier.crouzet at univ-nantes.fr
Sat Jun 26 09:41:15 EDT 2021

Hi David,

are you interested in issues with text encoding (especially accented
characters) or only in data localisation? Is it only "text" or binary
data as well (one of the instruments I use generates binary files
with no appropriate tool that would be adapted to contemporaneous
usage and I had to reverse-engineer the format myself)?

Yours
Olivier.