[SciPy-User] Problem of 'rotated' data from mat-file when plotted

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:26:06 EDT 2018

Hi Oleg,

I haven’t gone carefully over your code but I suspect it has to do with mixing row/column coordinates with x/y (cartesian) coordinates. See this document for a brief explanation in the context of images:

http://scikit-image.org/docs/dev/user_guide/numpy_images.html#coordinate-conventions

So you probably have to mess with x2 and y2 somewhere to transpose them. Probably in the call to meshgrid, where NumPy would expect row/column and you are providing x/y.

Juan.