[SciPy-User] Install Scipy with Anaconda's MKL libraries

David Hagen david at drhagen.com
Mon May 1 19:40:19 EDT 2017

I'll try to stick with MinGW-w64 for now, but I don't even get to the
compilation phase. If I install lapack and blas from conda-forge, it still
says that lapack/blas are not found, but you indicated that I need to set
some paths. Are there instructions for this? I have no idea what
environment variables to set in order to tell Scipy to use these packages.