[SciPy-User] ANN: PyWavelets v0.5.0 release

Gregory Lee grlee77 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:02:26 EDT 2016

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Many thanks for this.  I just triggered a build for OSX and Linux
> wheels from : https://github.com/MacPython/pywavelets-wheels (see the
> README there).    The wheels should soon arrive at
> https://3f23b170c54c2533c070-1c8a9b3114517dc5fe17b7c3f8c63a
> 43.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com
> .  There are pypi upload instructions in the README, but I'm happy do
> that if you prefer.  My pypi username is "matthew.brett".
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthew

Thanks Matthew, that was fast!  At what stage would I need your pypi
username?  I did the Windows wheel uploads from the command line using
`twine -s build/*` where I had the sdist files and Win wheels in that
folder.  Can I just download the OS X and manylinux wheels from the link
you provided and do the same here or am I missing something?