[SciPy-User] MCTS Package (Monte Carlo Tree Search)

Johannes Kulick johannes.kulick at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Mar 25 06:12:24 EDT 2015

Hi all,

over the last couple of days I wrote a lightweight monte carlo tree search
package for some experiments I want to do for my thesis. It is far from
complete etc. but I figured, that there is virtually no MCTS library around in
any language so far (did I miss anything?). So it might be useful for some.
You can find it at my github repository:

https://github.com/hildensia/mcts

I consider making it a "scikit.mcts" or the like, but it seems so little so far
that I'm afraid it might not worth doing it.

Best,
Johannes