[SciPy-User] Experimental Design with Python

Monte Milanuk memilanuk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:00:07 EDT 2015

Alan G Isaac <alan.isaac <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Look at statsmodels and in particular model specification
using patsy.
> There is also many LHS variants in Python floating around
(including in pyDOE).

Cool.  I hadn't come across patsy before; definitely looks
interesting with the R-like syntax.

Another one I see mentioned occasionally is openMDAO.

Is there some place that would make sense as a central location
for info like this, or a tutorial on setting up and analyzing
experiments from start to finish  using various python tools?