[SciPy-User] soft limiter function

Athanasios Anastasiou athanastasiou at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:59:46 EDT 2015

" I'm modeling
amplifiers, nothing to do with audio"

This is so "wrong" in so many levels!!! :D

I am just joking about the "wrong" but the clipping characteristics of
instrument amplifiers, their "sound signature", is exactly why one would
like to produce such a model. See here for example:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amplifier_modeling

Anyway, all the best for your project.
Athanasios Anastasiou