[SciPy-User] Scale Volume to Specific Size

Daan Wynen daan.wynen at inria.fr
Tue Feb 17 04:35:14 EST 2015

Hi All,

just checking I am not missing sth here (usually I am).

I am trying to scale a 4D array (1 time dimension, 2 space dimensions, 1
color channel dimension) to a specific size.
That is, the last dimension remain unchanged.

The way I see it, misc.imresize() only handles images, and
ndimage.zoom() doesn't allow to pass the resulting shape but only the
scaling factors.
Are there any other functions that do that, or should I just go ahead
and calculate the appropriate scales for zoom()?

Thanks
/Daan