[SciPy-User] Does SciPy already supersed NumPy?

Sebastian Wagner sebix at sebix.at
Tue Sep 30 11:41:43 EDT 2014

If you have problems with the functionality from the numpy functions,
these don't belong to Scipy but to numpy.
It's better readable when the modules and their functions are separated,
as they also have different aims and target audience.
You can't run a code without Scipy, even if it does only depend on
Numpy-functions.