[SciPy-User] Tests filling up RAM on Linux

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Wed Oct 1 10:52:47 EDT 2014

On 1 Oct 2014 10:32, "Daπid" <davidmenhur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Running the scipy tests I get a sudden increase in memory usage, using
more than the 16 GB or RAM I have, and thus freezing the computer for a few
seconds twice, along with several test failures. It is reproducible every
time. I have attached the output of the tests:

> $ nosetests scipy > test_stdout 2> test_stderr

Passing -v to nosetests will show you the name of each test as it executes,
which may help you figure out which tests are causing the freezes.

-n