[SciPy-User] Faster approach to calculate the matrix exponential

Troels Emtekær Linnet tlinnet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 07:07:47 EDT 2014

Dear Gregor.

Using the scripy method does not sound viable.

It was discussed here,  post 2

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.devel/6446/match=eliminating+86+bottleneck+numeric+r1rho

The problem is also, that this function expects square matrices.
I need to tweak to data of dimension a, b, c, d, e, X, X where X, X is the
square matrices.
A universal method for the data array.
Best
Troels