[SciPy-User] [cython-users] bug report + feature request (was: scipy cblas return value)

Arnaud Bergeron abergeron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 13:04:25 EDT 2013

Or scipy is badly compiled.  Since OS X does not ship with a fortran
compiler it is especially hard to compile and link it properly with a blas.
 If you use slightly incompatible compilers there is absolutely no compile
error you just get broken results out of the blas functions.

On that note the only prebuilt scipy that is not broken is the one that
comes with Enthough Canopy.  The Anaconda one is broken.  I haven't tried
the standalone packages, though.

La brigade SnW veut vous recruter - http://www.brigadesnw.ca