[SciPy-User] [ANN] Vispy 0.2 for OpenGL-based data visualization

Cyrille Rossant cyrille.rossant at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 10:43:29 EST 2013

Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce that we've just released Vispy 0.2 (http://vispy.org) !

Vispy is a hardware-accelerated interactive visualization library in
Python that brings OpenGL to the masses.

In this release we improved the OpenGL object-oriented interface. The
next step for us will be to design higher-level interfaces. Those will
let users not necessarily familiar with OpenGL design beautiful and
fast visualizations in Python (including data visualization and
scientific plotting).

Please report bugs and feature requests at our issue tracker:
https://github.com/vispy/vispy/issues

All the best,
Cyrille

PS: Vispy will be at the Budapest BI Forum this week!
http://budapestbiforum.com