[SciPy-User] Extracting data from a figure in a paper

Yuxiang Wang yw5aj at virginia.edu
Fri Nov 8 10:01:14 EST 2013

Gary and Johann,

Thank you very much for both suggestions!

1) I have tried Engauge Digitizer and it worked great; I highly recommend
it. It solved my problem!
2) I also tried yoink, and since I have this inexplicable love for python
=D I really love it too! Hopefully it will grow more mature and become more
and more popular!

-Shawn

Yuxiang "Shawn" Wang
Gerling Research Lab