[SciPy-User] ANN: scikit-learn 0.13 released!

Andreas Mueller amueller at ais.uni-bonn.de
Mon Jan 21 18:02:24 EST 2013

Hi all.
I am very happy to announce the release of scikit-learn 0.13.
New features in this release include feature hashing for text processing,
passive-agressive classifiers, faster random forests and many more.

There have also been countless improvements in stability, consistency and
usability.

Details can be found on the what's new
<http://scikit-learn.org/stable/whats_new.html>page.

Sources and windows binaries are available on sourceforge,
through pypi (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/scikit-learn/0.13) or
can be installed directly using pip:

   pip install -U scikit-learn

A big "thank you" to all the contributors who made this release possible!

In parallel to the release, we started a small survey
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFdyeGNhMzlCRWZUdldpMEZlZ1B1YkE6MQ#gid=0>
to get to know our user base a bit more.
If you are using scikit-learn, it would be great if you could give us
your input.

Best,
Andy