[SciPy-User] BLAS libraries not found (Windows)

Mara Grahl MaraMaus at nurfuerspam.de
Sun Feb 17 09:25:52 EST 2013

Hi,

thank you very much for pointing me to the installer for Python 3.3! Scipy works now.

Unfortunately, odelab does not, although the installation process ended with "succesfully installed":

C:\Python33\Scripts>pip install -e git+https://github.com/olivierverdier/odelab#
egg=odelab
Obtaining odelab from git+https://github.com/olivierverdier/odelab#egg=odelab
  Cloning https://github.com/olivierverdier/odelab to c:\python33\scripts\src\od
elab
  Running setup.py egg_info for package odelab

Installing collected packages: odelab
  Running setup.py develop for odelab

    Creating c:\python33\lib\site-packages\odelab.egg-link (link to .)
    Adding odelab 0.0.0 to easy-install.pth file

    Installed c:\python33\scripts\src\odelab
Successfully installed odelab
Cleaning up...

When trying to import odelab in the python shell, I always obtain an Import error:

>>> from odelab import System
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "c:\python33\scripts\src\odelab\odelab\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
    from solver import Solver, load_solver
ImportError: No module named 'solver'

Maybe you can help me with this issue, too?

Thank you very much again,
Mara

-------- Original-Nachricht --------