[SciPy-User] Problem with the mailing lists?

Sturla Molden sturla at molden.no
Wed Feb 13 12:16:59 EST 2013

On 13.02.2013 16:59, Robert Kern wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Sturla Molden <sturla at molden.no> wrote:
>> I have not received any e-mail from the scipy and numpy mailing lists
>> since February 4. However I am still able to post. I tried to
>> resubscribe, but no luck.
>>
>> Is there a problem with the mailing lists or my subscription?
>>
>> (I'll try to read any responses over the web archive.)
>
> Have you checked your spam filters?

Yes, they were unchanged, and have been unchanged for a very long time.

Your last message was received (probably because of the Cc), and got
routed correctly to my scipy-user folder.

Also I do get mail on the EPD-User list, so I am not rejecting e-mails
from Enthought's postmaster (which I believe also run the scipy and
numpy lists).

Not sure what has happened, but I don't get the e-mails anymore. :-(

Sorry for spamming the list, I just had to ask.

Sturla