[SciPy-User] [OT] looking for fft

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:19:48 EDT 2013

And even FFTW has not a real 2 anymore with the 3.0 API. Although the
construction is only really costly the first time you build a plan, you
have to create them with the actual input and output array pointers!

Matthieu

2013/4/17 Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com>

> I'm looking for some fft code that has:
>
> 1. commercial-friendly license
> 2. seperates construction (which involves costly trig functions) from
> repeated
> use (which should use only multiply-add)
>
> An example of (2) is fftw, but that doesn't meet (1).
>
> I've seen plenty of examples that have (1) but not (2) - these use fft as a
> function, which has no state.  fft should be written as a class, where in
> the
> constructor all the trig functions are determined.

Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Blog: http://matt.eifelle.com
Music band: http://liliejay.com/