[SciPy-User] 回复: [Numpy-discussion] errors of scipy build

心如烛光 275438859 at qq.com
Mon Sep 24 09:39:22 EDT 2012

Hi,David.
    thanks for your help.
    But I don't think that the build for numpy and scipy are successful.Course the test of numpy and scipy are fail.
Here's the situation:
>>> import numpy as np
>>> np.test('full')
Running unit tests for numpy
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/testing/nosetester.py", line 340, in test
    self._show_system_info()
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/testing/nosetester.py", line 193, in _show_system_info
    nose = import_nose()
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/testing/nosetester.py", line 71, in import_nose
    raise ImportError(msg)
ImportError: Need nose >= 0.10.0 for tests - see http://somethingaboutorange.com/mrl/projects/nose