[SciPy-User] Naming Ideas

Adrien adnothing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:26:46 EDT 2012

+1 on py4sci (from the peanut gallery)

It has a really nice ring to it (in English) and pi4sci.{org,com} are
not taken. A quick google search also suggests that there are no obvious
collisions.

Otherwise, we could also call it "The-Spanish-Inquisition". Guess nobody
expected that ;-)

(For those who didn't get the - lame - joke, you're in for a Monty
Python treat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uprjmoSMJ-o)

Adrien