[SciPy-User] Projected Area

Lorenzo Isella lorenzo.isella at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:54:16 EDT 2012

Hello,
And thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, the situation is not this easy. The dimer example was
somehow misleading.
It is not so straightforward to calculate the area of multiple overlapping
circles (in particular when the intersection of 4-5 circles is not empty).
I think I will have to resort to some Monte Carlo integration.
Cheers

Lorenzo