[SciPy-User] New Scipy website

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 07:28:32 EST 2012

Thanks Paweł, I'll add that to the page.

Of those, I think only IPython and matplotlib fall short of the specified
minimum versions (0.13 and 1.1, respectively).

For IPython, I don't mind pointing users to pip, but I'd rather not go down
that route for matplotlib, because the user would have to start thinking
about build dependencies. I think matplotlib 1.0.1 should tide most users
over fine until they get an upgraded version.

Best wishes,
Thomas