[SciPy-User] Trajectory Integration via scipy.integrate or PyDSTool?

Sara Gallian sara2411 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:03:28 EDT 2012

Dear Rob,

thank you for the quick reply.
Unfortunately - I must say I'm  a bit ashamed of that - I have troubles with installing PyDSTool! :(
I'm using a Mac with Lion version 10.7.3 installed.
I copied the unzipped folder and changed the permission.
than added the path to my .profle file

PYTHONPATH="/usr/local/PyDSTool:${PYTHONPATH}"
export PYTHONPATH

The python version I'm using though, is the Enthough Distribution (EPD-7.1-2) , which path
PATH="/Library/Frameworks/EPD64.framework/Versions/Current/bin:${PATH}"
export PATH
So I can't set the variable PYTHON to /sw/bin/python2.6..

Is there a conflict with EPD version I have installed? Or am I just getting it totally wrong?
Thank you!

Sara