[SciPy-User] what happened to scipy.integrate.Inf?

Scott Sinclair scott.sinclair.za at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 01:23:53 EST 2012

On 17 January 2012 22:58, Mark Bakker <markbak at gmail.com> wrote:
> After I updated to version 0.10, scipy.integrate.Inf disappeared (but it is
> still in the docs of, for example, quad). Can I simply use numpy.inf? Should
> the docs be updated?

I'd say that the answer is Yes, you can use numpy.inf instead.

It seems that scipy.integrate.Inf and scipy.integrate.inf both came
from numpy anyway. They were imported and added to __all__ in
scipy/integrate/quadpack.py, but were removed in this commit
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/commit/fd9cb84ddaae3eb6713ce9930c26baa290108a1f.

Doc update at https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/137

Cheers,
Scott