[SciPy-User] ANN: SciPy 0.10.1 release candidate 1

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Tue Feb 14 15:21:55 EST 2012

14.02.2012 20:49, Samuel John kirjoitti:
[clip]
> Just the known arpack related scipy failuers and umath_complex related failures numpy failures.

The bad news is that we though the ARPACK issues were fixed :/

Could you paste the relevant pieces from the test report? The error is
probably with test tolerances when doing iterative single-precision
inverses inside iterative eigenvalue calculation, but I'd like to double
check.

Thanks,

--
Pauli Virtanen