[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] One Sample Sign Test for a Median in SciPy?

amundell andrewhdmundell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:37:01 EST 2012

Thanks Josef,

I tried your suggestion with the data set I was running and getting the same
result (p-value) as R and with a third party software. I will let you know
if I  encounter any furthers issues.

I will be testing the sample wilcoxon signed rank test at some future date,
so thanks for the letting me know that it's not present.
Cheers, Andrew