[SciPy-User] [SciPy-Dev] Contributing to SciPy guide

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Sun Apr 15 08:28:32 EDT 2012

Dear Ralf,

thanks for this helpful document. What I think is missing is info and
link to pages that explain how to get started with a dev version of
scipy. Many users have a released version and have never compiled it
although they could be contributors. FAQ could be, how to work with a
dev version of scipy while keeping the last release to switch between
both? You can  find such info on the web but it might be worth
centralizing them. If it already exists, please let me know and forget
this message.

my 2c,

Alex