[SciPy-User] FFT Filter

Anders Harrysson anders.harrysson at fem4fun.com
Tue Sep 27 05:47:31 EDT 2011

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the reply. I have started to look into this and
currently I am trying to use firwin2 to generate the filter coefficients
according to below

b=signal.firwin2(512,freq,gain,nfreqs=N,nyq=nf)

X2=signal.lfilter(b,[1.0],y)

However I get strange results, when trying to filter even a very simple
signal :(. This is probably not a scipy related question, but how to put
the numtaps number? How is this related to the other inputs.

Regards,
Anders **