[SciPy-User] Making sweep wave with numpy/scipy

otrov at hush.ai otrov at hush.ai
Tue May 10 11:43:54 EDT 2011

I've settled a bit at chirps, and results are as expected.

I wanted to go little further while I'm in console and maybe
generate that beautiful 'sweep poly' (shown as last example).
However while chirps looks in spectrogram like shown in F/t graph,
this last example in spectrogram looks like straight line. (In all
examples I just dumped 'w' array in WAV file)

There is probably a obvious reason for that, but I don't know it.
Can that last sin F/t graph be translated in spectrogram of created
WAV file somehow?

Thanks :)