[SciPy-User] Seg. fault from scipy.interpolate or numpy

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Fri Mar 25 17:35:38 EDT 2011

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 17:36:59 -0300, James Turner wrote:
> Better news -- I have got my input file down to 1.1Mb and still get the
> error, if anyone wants to see it. Thanks.

I'd suggest filing a bug ticket in the trac:

	http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/newticket

You need to register an account there (click Register on the upper right)
first, though.

If you can upload the sample file somewhere public, that would be useful,
in case Trac complains that the attachment is too large. (If you don't
have any public http space at hand, you can send the attachment to me,
and I'll put it publicly available somewhere.)

--
Pauli Virtanen