[SciPy-User] 1 dimensional interpolation of vectors

Michael Hull mikehulluk at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:33:39 EDT 2011

Hi,
Sorry for the confusing title!
Firstly, thanks for all the great work on numpy and scipy, its very appreciated.

What I have is an array of time recordings of various properties. If
have recordings of prop1,prop2,prop3,prop4.... propN, and for each
recording, I have the values at millisecond time intervals, stored in
a 2 dimensional array.
The properties are not linked, what I am trying to do is to find the
value at say t=2.4ms, i.e.  a non integer millisecond, by linearly
interpolating between the two time points 2ms and 3ms.

I can do this in one dimension using scipy.interpolate.interp1d for
each property, but what I would like to do is get an entire row in one
go,, because the number of properties is
pretty large.

I can write this myself, but I was wondering if there was already
something built in?

Many thanks

Mike