[SciPy-User] Note: some mail list threads seem to be out of sync!

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:12:16 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 15:01, eat <e.antero.tammi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just noticed that the mail list threads at
> http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-user and
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.scientific.user aren't the same.
>
> For example only the head of the thread http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-
> user/2011-January/028042.html is shown at
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.scientific.user
>
> Also my personal e-mail archive seem to be sync with pipermail.

The individual messages appear to be there.

http://search.gmane.org/?query=code+for+multidimensional+scaling&group=gmane.comp.python.scientific.user

They may not be showing up properly threaded in the GMane web
interface, though. If this is a problem for you, please contact the
GMane maintainers. We have no control or visibility into the problem.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco