[SciPy-User] Python and Eclipse

Nathaniel Polish polish at dtgroup.com
Sun Jan 9 17:30:00 EST 2011

I suppose that I was asking a style and taste question.  There are lots of
environments -- some are in use for historical reasons -- some are more
modern.  I for example have been known to write c code in emacs, compile
with gcc and debug in gdb.  I would never recommend it to anyone under the
age of 40 since IDEs such as Eclipse are better in just about every way.

I was looking for recommendations for development environments that are
considered by the community to be "modern".

--On Sunday, January 09, 2011 11:14 PM +0100 "Yury V. Zaytsev"