[SciPy-User] Double integration with integrate.trapz

Giacomo Boffi giacomo.boffi at polimi.it
Sun Feb 27 06:34:32 EST 2011

bhanukiran perabathini writes:

 > - My task is to perform a double integral (with two free variables)
 >   and make a filled-contour plot of the logarithm of its absolute
 >   square.

notwistanding the other excellent advice you've received, please note
that your integral is symmetric with respect to the free variables, so
that you could double the resolution of your plot using the same
amount of computational resources plotting the first quadrant only

--
anch'io la penso come me, ma                     -- SteO153, in IHC

believed to be clean.