[SciPy-User] Reproducible Research academic reference

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:42:14 EST 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 1:36 AM, Daniele Nicolodi <daniele at grinta.net> wrote:
> sorry for the slightly off-topic question, but I do not know of a better
> place where to ask. I'm looking for academic references to the topic of
> "Reproducible Research", in the form of papers of peer review magazines,
> but also less "formal" resources.

I just came back from presenting at a symposium at the annual AAAS
meeting (publishers of Science) in Washington precisely on this very
topic; details here:

http://blog.fperez.org/2011/02/reproducible-research-at-aaas-2011.html

There's an ongoing discussion on some of these ideas with several of
the participants from the symposium at the google group:

http://groups.google.com/group/reproducible-research

Cheers,