[SciPy-User] Some interactive Python tutorials on basic stats, possibly useful for teaching

Raj rajeev.raizada at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:48:17 EST 2011

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for the info about setting up a gist.
Very helpful! I'll try it soon.

By the way, I made a YouTube video
showing the interactive demos in action:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCv_MhaeFo8

I'd be very interested to hear any comments or suggestions.

I also put a note into the scripts and on the webpage
suggesting that Linux users run them in an iPython
started with "ipython -pylab", in order to work around
the problems with some Matplotlib backends.

Raj
P.S. I'll convey your enthusiastic comments
to Yarik and Michael about their git virtuosity!
Our offices are very near to each other
and we use the same coffee machine,
so I see them all the time.