[SciPy-User] manifold learning tools?

Anthony Palomba apalomba at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 14 15:18:18 EST 2011

Forgive me, but I am new to the whole world of manifolds. My goal
is to come up with a working implementation of an orbit manifold
in python that I can experiment with.

Would scikits.learn allow me to do that? Is a diffusion map the same
thing as a manifold?

Sorry again if these seem like silly questions, I am trying to get my
head around what I need to learn in order to make this happen.

Any pointers to manifold learning resources would greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Anthony