[SciPy-User] Some interactive Python tutorials on basic stats, possibly useful for teaching

bhanukiran perabathini bhanukiran.perabathini at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 11:04:05 EST 2011

Hi Rajeev,
Thanks for sharing this stuff.

Sadly I'm having a trouble running these codes on my mac that uses
Python 2.7.1 |EPD 7.0-1 (32-bit)|.

It raises the following warning:
Warning: divide by zero encountered in double_scalars

and nothing happens as I click around on the canvas.

Is there something that I should possibly do to fix this?
Thanks so much,
Bhanukiran
FOSSEE
IIT-B, India.