[SciPy-User] When is scipy.io.loadmat bugfix expected to make it into a scipy release?

Dharhas Pothina Dharhas.Pothina at twdb.state.tx.us
Thu Feb 3 10:15:27 EST 2011

Hi,

Several months ago Mathew Brent & others helped me read a funkily formatted matlab file that was breaking loadmat. Details at the link below.

http://old.nabble.com/scipy.io.loadmat-error-when-trying-to-read-a-.mat-file-ts29878030.html#a29887611

Back then he added some features to his github branch that enabled the file to be read. How can I found out when this fix will make it into a release version of Scipy. I need this to deploy some scripts which will run on several colleagues systems and I really prefer to having them use release versions of scipy.

thanks

- dharhas