[SciPy-User] How to ignore NaN values and -32767 in numpy array

questions anon questions.anon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 19:00:31 EDT 2011

Thank you, that is good to know, but that is not the case for this. I know I
have blank data or something in a couple of sections and when I choose to
print around those figures I still end up with what happens below (shown
again).
  ...,
And then when I make this into one big array these turn into

  [ -3.27670000e+04  -3.27670000e+04  -3.27670000e+04 ...,  -3.27670000e+04
    -3.27670000e+04  -3.27670000e+04]

Is there a way to identify these blanks and ignore them from the analyses?