[SciPy-User] Central File Exchange for Scipy

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Tue Apr 19 04:48:17 EDT 2011

Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:40:01 -0500, Jason Grout wrote:
[clip]
> I won't be able to work on this heavily for about a month (until after
> the semester), but I will be hitting it pretty hard during the summer.
> The hope is to have a good production version by July.
>
> If anyone else is working on a related project, please let me know, as
> we can probably collaborate.  If anyone wants to fork the github repo
> above and work on it, feel free!

I have something here:

    https://github.com/pv/scipyshare

Version controlled, yes, but on the file system, and not only for
snippets but also for slightly larger projects + reference links to
projects on PyPi and elsewhere.

There's no great UI yet, but the basic functionality is there. The
community part functionality is not fully there yet, though.

	Pauli